Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Put Spikes In Sprinting Shoes

The fall ......... Straker of Straker

drop and Straker. ........ "terrace "..... eh eh eh
What can I say ..... amazing!! Enjoy


-------------------------------------------- --------------------------


drop Straker (by Nanomugo) from Fioba
----------------------------- ------------------------------------------


copied from Vibradito :
The debunkers have managed to infiltrate the conference.
Nico 'arrivado here, Essse from here ...
It seems that the Peyote has dropped from a tankerone ...
... flying over the patrol boats to land here, disguised as a synthetic polymer.
tarot We end the video conference and disgraced them all ... My
Ladies ... the cameras ... the cameras did not record ..
Perhaps because of interference bioplasmic.

all out, except those who were present at the conference ...
SCIENCE BITCH!
Strongbow SCIENCE AND WHORE!
debs are right to say that you are only fools!
And do not try to use that crap with me goner to others!
Have you seen how many have had less access to my blog this week?
More 'goal' of our contacts were the fucking debunker ...

From a trend analysis of google it seems that they are now on Facebook ...

... to review David GNOME crap!

My lord, the name 'David Rorro ...

You are a bunch of incompetents!
DAVID Rorro ...
... I do not say to write like my brother, I even understand what he writes ...
.. BUT THAT DOES NOT KNOW EVEN WRITE IN THE ITALIAN COCK!
For years I led the research on the independent comic trails
I fake video, I did disappear rangefinders, I altered news ...
.. And this comes with its fucking BAZZUCA and wipes out years of work ...
.. there was not even able Attivissimo, fuck!
I had to invent qualifications ...
.. but in the end I still managed to become number one in ITALY!
although debs keep breaking my balls ...
I have sold books, DVDs, and collected donations !!!...
I had to buy a range finder to mock the Chinese market ...
... to show that the money collected was invested in something!

... I told you I do not give him anything!
but now everything is going to end ...
E 'can not continue to lead the committee in these conditions.
is now over. was bound to happen ...
I touch 'even find a real job, this time, maybe in order ...
... maybe re-open the company ...
Fuck everyone!


Hello
Fioba

0 comments:

Post a Comment