Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Long Does Fibroid Surgery Take

SAURO FILLETS BAKED POTATOES WITH BRAISED

But look how marvelous! This is a part of the loot that I and my colleagues have brought home yesterday. While we were doing sampling at sea in an enchanting gulf in Sicily, perhaps I never said I was a marine biologist, we found a vessel back to port. In order not to betray my curious nature, I timidly approached the boat and I asked a big man "Cabinet Four-door" thing had caught. The fishermen who kindly showed me the loot colorful. I had the courage to ask him to buy something, with a smile, the big man above says to his companion to take two lizards (in Italian: Horse mackerel) and gives them to me. I tried to pay them, but to no avail. Why I like my land? Why I like my people? For this.
Felicissima and oblivious to the tiredness of the day, I came home with a single thought to cook this fish by following the instructions of the daughter of the fisherman.
Serves 2:
800 g of chestnut (horse mackerel)
3 large potatoes 1 large onion chopped parsley
gluten-free bread (I use the Agluten) for breading
extra virgin olive oil and salt to taste

With a sharp knife to make threads starting to affect the fish, lying on its side, with two cross cuts deep at the gill (near the fin side) and first in the queue. With most superficial incision follow the contour of the fish starting from head to tail, do the same side of the belly. Insert the knife blade along the cut back trying to move from back to belly. You should remove the thread. We proceed similarly for the other side. The nice thing is that you avoid putting your hands clean fish in the bowels and tore away the gills, the whole remains attached to the spine. This is the result of the thread.



Wash the fillets, add the salt, a drizzle of olive oil and chopped parsley. Panare with breadcrumbs. Heat oven to 200 degrees, in the meantime, clean the potatoes and onion, finely chopped (do you have in mind the size of the slices of fried papatine bag?). Season with oil, salt and parsley, available at the bottom of the pan. Put on top of the fillets coated with breadcrumbs.


Bake the casserole for about 45 minutes.
Enjoy


0 comments:

Post a Comment