Monday, January 24, 2011

Normal Slice Of Cheese

Biet OLIVE AND GLUTEN


This dish is part of my luggage, "Memories of Childhood" I think it is a Sicilian recipe, but from Naples. I miei genitori appena sposati si sono trasferiti per 7 anni a Napoli; mia madre, non avendo un’esperienza culinaria consolidata, ha appreso davvero tanto dalle amiche campane; ed ecco che tra i miei ricordi di bambina spuntano tante ricette che crescendo nella mia città non ho ma più avuto modo di riprovare. Il ricordo era così piacevole che, divenuta adulta,  ho voluto provare a farla. Adesso è un must della mia cucina. Ve la presento. La ricetta dell’impasto della pizza è sempre quello di Felix e Cappera , con la variante dell’uso della farina Coop al posto della Farmo.
Con questa ricetta partecipo alla raccolta Madeleines mon amour ( qui)


Ingredients for the dough:
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 1 tablespoon sugar
700 ml lukewarm water 600 g
Schar Mix B
200g Coop
200 g Pandea
700 g gluten-free yeast 3 teaspoons salt

Ingredients for filling:

2 large bunches of beets
2 large shallots 1 clove garlic
20 tasty black olives
5 anchovy fillets 1 pinch salt
1 piece pepper to taste extra virgin olive oil

I used the bread machine, I have dissolved the yeast in half the water and the other half I put in the car and I put the following ingredients' order of listing above. In the end I added the dissolved yeast and after 5 minutes into the program and kneads yeast ", I added salt. The first ten minutes of work in front of the machine to help them pass the amalgamation of the ingredients with a spatula, silicone, this is to avoid creating lumps. I let the dough inside the car until the end of the program and after I transferred the mixture into a bowl off in the oven with the light on. The rise is very long, about four hours. I divided the dough in half: I have leveled both sides and transferred into two greased baking sheets with oil, one half is the cover of the pizza. The dough should continue to rise for another hour. Meanwhile, I've washed the beets and boil in a little salted water, after which I drained and chopped. In a pan where I made the garlic in extra virgin olive oil with chili and melted un'acciughina where I've added chopped black olives. Finally I joined the fried vegetables. To ensure that the oven was ready at the time of the assembler della pizza ho trasferito le due teglie in un ambiente caldo e asciutto ed ho portato il forno a temperatura massima. Nel frattempo, a lievitazione ultimata, ho messo il resto delle acciughine (a pezzi) in una metà della pizza ed ho condito con il ripieno. Ho chiuso la pizza ed ho aspettato che la pietra refrattaria, posizionata nella parte bassa del forno, si scaldasse per mezz’ora a temperatura massima. Scaduto il tempo, ho infornato nella pietra refrattaria mantenendo la temperatura a 250 ° per i primi dieci minuti e a 200° per circa mezz’ora. Una volta uscita dal forno, la pizza necessita di almeno 20 minuti di raffreddamento. 
Buon appetito!


0 comments:

Post a Comment