Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jcpenney Hair Color Prices

March

This month is very strange, the air feels that there is a spring that wants to explode with its smells and its colors, but everything is still stifled by the cold polar . Now they are long days and when I wake up early in the morning, I already dawning. I would have waited longer to post the photos that I plan to do, I wanted to wait for a better light, but here a few weeks the sky is still overcast and I have no patience.
I think however this view has its own charm, when you open a small hole in the leaden sky, out of rays sun make shine the surface of the sea, which illuminate in a unique and spectacular landscape of some particular you're looking at. Yesterday afternoon, back home I could not resist and I diverted to the beach. I started to do some 'of photos and wanted to give.


am very attached to this beach.
Too bad I can not even give you the flavors of the sea. I also added a photo to which they are bound, shot in the summer in the same place.


This place fascinates me in any month year! With these shots
join the blog-candy Erica








0 comments:

Post a Comment