Monday, March 7, 2011

Nice Message In January

UNDER THE DRESS ... THE SCOTTISH BLOGGER


Hello everyone, beginning the week posting my participation in the collection of photos organized by Caris . I really enjoyed reading the initiative. Everything stems from the growing media interest to the bloggers who blog take care of cooking, more and more often that the Tg instead of dealing with international problems of infectious gusts of popular revolutions, the problems of our country, go to commit-minute information with dedicated services to this new craze. It seems that we are really a lot! If we go to see the photos that accompany these services, one is amazed. Practically in front of us imagine the kitchen with only the apron on him, perhaps with a heel 12 and a makeup event "that catches the first pass." I agree with Caris when he says we are light years away from reality. His proposal is to collect as many photos as possible in blogger to put the kitchen and send it to journalists, so they call themselves, who have made a distorted idea of \u200b\u200breality.
I participate with these photos, which showed me with my "Star Trek Swimsuit Model" soft and comfortable to cook:


and my "Model Sbirulino Slippers"


This is not say I do not cook under other clothes, but this is the exclusive domain of my husband, tie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment