Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Groomsmen Gift Ever

IN GARDEN ...

Devo dire che potrei curarlo di più. In fin dei conti l’ho always wanted. It 'was the reason I left the city for the province, a house with a little' garden, a piece of land where they can do whatever you can think of. In truth, when I moved I have not done so much and I feel ashamed a bit '. Unfortunately, work commitments and do not give me neither time nor peace to heal my few plants as I want. Imagine that very often the weekend is spent in front of the computer or in front of the kitchen (cleaning or ironing, do not talk, right?).
Meet the corners of my garden that I hope to make money, at least for the summer.

These are my lemons

E’ proprio strano: abbiamo 3 piante, ma solo una ha fruttificato bene. Boh, una spiegazione vera non c’è, anche perchè sono proprio vicini.

Questo è il motivo per cui presento in continuazione piatti con il finocchietto selvatico.

 Tutto è partito da pochi semini regalati dal vicino, ma si sa che il finocchietto fa tutto da solo.

Vogliamo parlare delle mie 2 piantine di fragole che non smettono di farne?


The problem is that there's a papparsele snails before me.

This is the year that I dried oregano and used.


My marjoram
Sonia worry that I'll give you a bit 'when we meet.

Finally, I close with the rosemary, inevitable in a Mediterranean garden


Poi...il nulla; ho fatto fare dal mio giardiniere preferito (mio marito) anche i solchi per piantare lattughine, broccoletti e altro ortaggi. Peccato che mi è rimasto solo guardarli crescere negli altri giardini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment