Tuesday, February 8, 2011

How To Do Beginner Tricks On A Tech Deck

MY VEGETABLE TORTA PARADISO


this weekend, taking advantage of a beautiful sun, I enjoyed to do some 'pictures in the garden. The aim was to photograph the organic products that weekly Gaspar takes me. I never talked about the fact that almost all recipes posted on the blog are made with high quality raw material. I had the good fortune to meet with a local manufacturer certificate which has resulted in a very nice relationship. At the tender age of 37 years I have been rediscovering the real taste of fruit and vegetables.



It 'right in my face small agricultural cooperative advertising Vitabio ( http://www.siciliavostra.it/ ) because these are people who decided to invest on my land, facing all that this entails.


I leave you the link where you can see also preserves and juices they produce http://www.siciliavostra.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article & id = 58 & Itemid = 56 & lang = en
The nice thing is that you can order these products from all over Italy.
are also on facebook, just search " Siciliavostra Gas-responsible tourism."

0 comments:

Post a Comment