Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Write Test Cases In Manual Testing

QUICK AND EASY DESSERT: moelleux AU CHOCOLAT

I leave for the weekend a very easy recipe and great effect. Every time I do I enjoy watching the faces and hear the moans of those who eat. This time I used the muffin pan but you can also use a cake pan for classical.
Ingredients 200 g dark chocolate gluten free
200 g butter 250 g caster sugar 5 eggs
flour 1 tablespoon gluten-free


Once melted chocolate in a double boiler with butter add it to sugar and mix well. Combine the eggs one at a time, stirring constantly. Add flour. Meanwhile turn the oven to 160 degrees. Grease and flour the cake pan with removable rim or use the muffin pan with 12 units. Bake for half an hour. I recommend you let it cool and place it in the fridge for at least 2 hours. I have served all with a tablespoon of whipped cream without sugar.
Boys is a lust, I recommend it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment